Was craving for my Tuna Pasta Salad, so made this on Sunday night and brought it for lunch on Monday 😀
A friend made this some years back, and I loved it. Gotten the recipe from her and have been making it ever since…he he he… It is a very simple and easy pasta salad.
- Tuna in water (drained the water before putting into the mixing bowl)
- Miracle Whip
- Pasta of your choice
- Hard Boil Egg, Hotdog, Crab Sticks
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Boil pasta with salt and oil till fully cooked.
- Drained and set aside to cool.
- Combine Pasta, Tuna, Miracle Whip in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well, cover and chill for 1-2 hours.
- Serve cold.
Easy right? Usually, I will add Bacon Bits, Corn Kernels and Italian Herbs, but didn’t realise that I didn’t have them in the kitchen 🙁
– ♥ –
저는 린 입니다
Hi! I'm Lynn and I'm most commonly known as happie feet (they said that I walked like a penguin!)
I do nothing but everything about Digital Marketing & Social Media in the day. Eat and Eat at night :)